Tuesday 22 January 2013

I am not looking forward to Young Avengers...

No, not at all. And do you know why? Well I shall tell you. Its because of HIM, yes him, Kieron Gillen. That damned, cruel, beautiful, genius beast of a man. He has taken too much from me already. I have already given him all my love, and hope and joy, and he deserved it. Every measly scrap. Everything he touches seems to be gold, in my rose tinted eyes anyway. 

So why I hear you ask, am I not looking forward to Young Avengers? Because I fear it will be the death of me, or at least of all the joy and prettiness inside me that I have left, and trust me it's not much. It will destroy me, I have barely survived my previous encounters with the shattering beauty that is Gillen's work, (have you seen his work on Marvel NOW!'s Iron Man and he's taking him into Guardians of the Galaxy, I think I might weep.) but his genius, with Jamie McKelvie's artwork is just too much. I can't take it. Young Avengers will squeeze every last drop of goodness out of me, it will drain me completely and I will no longer be able to enjoy anything else. All because of Gillen.

For this reason I must stay away from Young Avengers, I must! Since if I don't, I will be ruined. And it will all be at the hands of Kieron Gillen. I think I finally understand how Bella felt. Now I must go blow my brains out since I once promised myself that if I ever made a Twilight reference I no longer deserve to live.

See what you have done Gillen, you have wrought both my destruction and a Twilight reference! 

Please don't ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment