Wednesday 24 October 2012

The Iron 3

Like the rest of the geekdom universe (and then some), we are KEEN about the new Iron Man film! Yesterday they released the official trailer and all I can say is BOOM. I think the Iron Man instalments have been 2 of the best Marvel films so far (Spiderman 2 still holds my top spot...) and by the looks of it this will be joining the ranks!

Not gonna lie but I really think this could top my Spiderman 2 top spot as the ultimate Marvel film...I can feel it in my waters!! (yes, my waters) Robert Downey Jnr is looking awesome, and War Machine is looking like the ultimate DON (see what I did there)...2013 is shaping up to be a pretty marvel-filled year...

So what would doom do? He'd start preparing to evacuate Latveria with his tale between his legs, cause 2013's Iron Man 3 is about to rain a whole lot of hurt and awesomeness on his metal wearin' magic arse. There's only room for one metal head.


No comments:

Post a Comment