Wednesday 31 October 2012

All Hallow's eve H25 style

In the spirit of halloween, sweets and sugar-hyped kids, here at WWDD it seems only fitting that we address a day that is so obviously close to Doom's heart. The only time of year where he can roam freely without question of reproach!

To get myself in the mood I thought, nothing says halloween like 'Marvel Zombies' but I hate zombies and chickened out and in the hustle and bustle to come up with a good halloween read I came across a limited edition of 'Halloween: One Good Scare' by H25 Festival that I didn't even know I had! (fear...terror)

Hutchinson, Fielding and Hartman do all the right things for a fast paced panic filled story that leaves you really wondering "..have I ever been scared...really scared?".

What would doom do? He'd throw on his best Captain America costume, get his treat bag out and go in search of so Haribo.

Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment